Monday, February 15, 2010

Neighborhood fun in the snow



We've owned the property where our house is for 7 years.  All that time we've been waiting on a snow so that we could sled down our driveway.  Well, after the long anticipated wait, the snow finally came on Saturday.  Actually, our driveway was a total sheet of ice, which made the speed even faster.

If Sydney and Carter had been here, then we would have had a perfect day.  I think every time they call for snow, Sydney will make me come get her.

                                                      

This is before I had my 1st wreck.  Later I got my snow ski helmet.

I forgot what it feels like to be sore.  So much for acting like I did when I was 20.

 
Brothers!!
      
Duncan had the only casualty of the day.


Jack had a blast his 1st time playing in the snow!


        
    This is our 1st bride!  How times have changed.


.

No comments: